- MAKEUP BY VIOLETTE
- MAC EYE SHADOW IN CHARCOAL BROWN
- NARS MATTE EYESHADOW IN BALI
- NARS MATTE EYESHADOW IN ALL ABOUT EVE
- DIOR DIORSHOW ICONIC MASCARA
- DIOR DIORSHOW ICONIC OVERCURL MASCARA
- MAC STUDIO FACE & BODY FOUNDATION
- NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER
- LAURA MERCIER CREME CHEEK COLOUR IN OLEANDER
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY K.I.S.S.I.N.G LIPSTICK IN PENELOPE PINK
- STYLING BY Turner
- ZADIG & VOLTAIRE SWEATER
NATURAL BEAUTY: “For this look, I was very inspired by today’s icons, like Charlotte Gainsbourg, Léa Seydoux, and Caroline de Maigret,” Violette says. “We French girls love a smoky eye, but not too perfect. You want it to look real, like you did it yourself. We love accidents and imperfections. It can be rock-and-roll but still stay elegant.” Read on for the artist’s step-by-step guide to creating the look.
If you require life-changing beauty advice,
prefer to shop products hand-selected by the industry's top artists, and want to know what Hollywood insiders are reading,
it is in your best interest to SUBSCRIBE today.
chanel red lip
In her new video series, the makeup artist shares her tips for creating a bold lip on-the-go.
GET IN CHARACTER
WITH CHANEL IMAN
In polite society, the best advice is beauty advice.
Receive the latest from VIOLET GREY directly to your inbox.