Augustinus Bader $375
It is an unfortunate truth that, in life, one rarely gets exactly what one wants. This moment in time is one exception, for Augustinus Bader has generously bestowed upon his loyal followers precisely what we have been asking for (ahem, demanding)–a serum powered by the same patented TFC8® technology that made The Cream and The Rich Cream the best-selling products at VIOLET GREY.
This serum is better than we could have dreamed, with clinically-tested results so impressive we nearly did a spit-take when they landed in our inbox: wrinkles were reduced by 85%, hyperpigmentation diminished 80%, hydration was improved 292%, radiance was bolstered 296%. Knowing we had a new hero product on our hands, we immediately sent it to our Committee of Industry Experts for their candid feedback.
“I love the silky texture and quick absorption rate of this serum. The combination of the active ingredients left my skin feeling extremely hydrated and, dare I say, more firm.”
– GINA MARI, Esthetician
“I love this serum–it feels rich and light at the same time, making my skin feel supple and deeply hydrated.”
– NINA PARK, Makeup Artist
“This serum delivers fast-absorbing hydration and imbues the skin with a beautiful radiance.”
– DR. DENDY ENGELMAN, Cosmetic Dermatologist and MOHs Surgeon
As we predicted, this product earned our testers’ unanimous and passionate endorsement. With that, Augustinus Bader’s The Serum is officially VIOLET CODE APPROVED and has earned its front and center place on THE SHELVES.
PUT IT IN THE BAG
SARAH BROWN’S 5 REASONS WHY
1. When Professor Bader speaks, we listen. The fact that he was coming out with a serum seemed like BIG news. If it was anywhere as good as “the cream that works”—say, “the serum that works”—we were IN.
2. Created as a hard-working all-in-one problem solver and first step before The Cream or The Oil, it’s packed with an extra dose of Professor Bader’s signature repair and renewal TFC8® blend, not to mention alpine edelweiss extract, pomegranate seed, squalane, and vitamin C. Designed to renew, refresh, and rehydrate, clinical studies backed up these claims, and then some.
3. Seriously SILKY. Truly, we have not experienced something this luxuriantly milky, instantly absorbable, and pleasingly glow-enhancing in… maybe ever? And we love that the packaging—rose gold aluminum and cobalt glass, equal parts powder room décor—is refillable.
4. “Rich yet light at the same time” (no small feat); “it melts into skin” (major plus); “extremely hydrating” (rare for a serum), raved our VG Committee. And our pros weren’t the only ones to get a sneak preview: In the days before it launched, The Crown actress Emma Corrin used it as a hand cream before the Emmys.
5. According to New York aesthetician Sofie Pavitt, who used Bader skin care to prep her A-list loyalists before this year’s Met Gala, this antioxidant-rich, squalene-packed concentrate is so nourishing, it even works in place of a moisturizer, for a “super-pared-back” routine.
The VIOLET CODE is a process and set of standards by which VIOLET GREY’s Committee of Industry Experts separate hero products from the tens of thousands of options available to you on the market. The result is a curation that is truly the best in beauty from those who know best.
Augustinus Bader $375
Augustinus Bader $215
Augustinus Bader $125
Augustinus Bader $80