- MAKEUP BY LISA STOREY
- TOM FORD EYESHADOW QUAD IN COCOA MIRAGE
- TOM FORD EYE DEFINING PEN IN DEEPER
- DIOR WATERPROOF CRAYON EYELINER IN TRINIDAD BLACK
- DIOR DIORSHOW BLACKOUT MASCARA
- DIOR DIORSHOW BROW STYLER IN UNIVERSAL BROWN
- ILLUMINAIRE CONCEALING MINERAL FOUNDATION IN FAIR AND SUN
- LA PRAIRIE CREAM BLUSH IN PEACH GLOW
- LA PRAIRIE CREAM BLUSH IN PLUM GLOW
- LA PRAIRIE LIP ENHANCER
How to achieve this elusive sense of harmony? Consider the balance between lips and eyes when glasses are on. Says Greenberg, “Pick one thing to be a statement—eyes, lips, or glasses—and let the other elements complement that.” In the same vein, eyeshadow shouldn’t compete with colored frames. “Maybe you want to do something graphic with black or brown frames, and then something neutral with colored frames. Colored eye makeup with colored glasses is a little much, unless that’s your jam!” Finally, Greenberg advises applying mascara with caution in order to prevent your lashes from hitting your lenses.
Below, Greenberg shares her favorite products for pairing with glasses, and tips on how to wear each.
VIOLET GREY has a file on everything from
the genius of Pat McGrath to
the best eyelash curler in the world.