Skip to contentSkip to footer

ENJOY A COMPLIMENTARY TRIO OF PERFUMEHEAD SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER WHILE SUPPLES LAST.

0

ENJOY A COMPLIMENTARY TRIO OF PERFUMEHEAD SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER WHILE SUPPLES LAST.

Saro De Rue Freeze-Dried Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging System

Share this

The Violet Files

Filed under

REVIEWS

VIOLET CODE APPROVED:

SARO DE RÚE’S FREEZE-DRIED HYALURONIC ACID ANTI-AGING SYSTEM

Welcome to the future–introducing a pure, ridiculously-potent system that you activate in the palm of your hand.

Written By
LENA RAFF
anti-aging-system

DISCOVERED

Decades of experience in the beauty industry under her [always stylish] belt, Mimi Cho has finally debuted a potent serum system–a freeze-dried, 98.5% potent hyaluronic acid tablet that you dissolve in the palm of your hand with a corresponding, perfectly-measured activator. Clearly exceptionally concentrated (the other 1.5% is squalene and vitamin E) and with clinical trials documenting its power to hydrate, firm, brighten, and plump the skin, to say we were intrigued would be a massive understatement.

TESTED

VIOLET STAFFERS found themselves looking forward to the pseudo-science experiment they performed every morning popping open a packet of these hyaluronic capsules and mixing it with several drops of the antioxidant-packed activator. Applying liberally to our faces and necks, we still felt hydrated 72 hours later so knew it was time to send this special serum to our Committee Of Industry Experts for their honest opinions.

“I LOVED THIS SYSTEM! A genius and potent way to infuse hyaluronic acid into your skincare routine. A must-use before layering your favorite skincare over it. I have found it to be lightweight, absorbent, and non-sticky, and maybe most importantly, I could see the difference after using it.”  
–DEREK YUEN, Hair Stylist

“The potency of this freeze-dried hyaluronic acid is next-level...so great that I want to share it with all my clients. My skin felt incredibly hydrated after only one use and the packing guarantees sustained efficacy.” 
–GINA MARI, Aesthetician

“After just one application my skin felt incredibly-hydrated and silky-smooth. The formula sinks in instantly and the results are immediately visible. I’m addicted!”
–ROBIN BLACK, Makeup Artist and Photographer

APPROVED

It takes a truly unique and exceptional product to make our testers gush quite like this, and Saro De Rúe’s Freeze-Dried Hyaluronic Acid Anti-aging System has proven to be just that. Therefore, it is now officially VIOLET CODE APPROVED and has earned a place on THE SHELVES.

Share This File