Mid-Level Web Developer
VioletGrey.com is looking for a Mid-Level Web Developer with a focus on front-end development. The developer will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of VioletGrey’s public facing as well as internal websites. You will be part of the engineering team and will work closely with the Graphics Design and Marketing teams to implement the specified features. The right candidate will have a solid combination of analytical and creative skills, as well as up-to-date knowledge of web design trends and technologies.
- Create new and maintain existing web sites.
- Ensure that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings.
- Keep up-to-date with current web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Produce products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Listens and accepts input from team members and managers
- Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas verbally and/or in writing
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of responsive web design.
- Knowledge of UI design and usability.
- Familiar with cross-platform issues, graphic file formats for web and image optimization.
- Must be familiar with web standards and cross-browser development.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to think strategically.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to take direction, work well independently or in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly articulate thoughts, vision and direction, as well as communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ruby/Rails, React.js a plus
- 2-5 years work experience in related field
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com