The Merchandise Assistant works with Merchandising Team to assist with all clerical tasks and data entry needs. This role primarily assists the Merchandising Team by supporting all logistical tasks needed to set up new inventory, accurately update pricing, create purchase orders and much more. The position requires frequent communication with other members of the Merchandising Team as well as great organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Inputs RTVs, purchase orders and transfers
- Manages the setup of new SKUs in all systems (NetSuite, Shopkeep, Spree, etc.)
- Executes price increases needed for any brand partner across all platforms.
- Efficiently creates and generates selling reports by vendor on a monthly basis, potentially moving also to a weekly basis
- Provides the rest of the Merch team with a daily sales flash for both E-Commerce and Retail channels.
- Tracks the logistics of merchandise to ensure timely deliveries, troubleshooting any and all shipment issues
- Provide general administrative support as assigned
- Works closely with Marketing Team to ensure all product information is properly uploaded and monitored into Spree
- Assist with and provide support for any additional company-wide projects and/or initiatives as needed.
- Work with the Brand & Merchandise Manager to keep samples organized for marketing meetings, photoshoots and in-store testers
- Consistently maintain and update all vendor contact information, creating an accurate compilation of all necessary vendor information
- Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives
- University or college degree
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent organizational & clerical skills
- Adapts easily to changes in workload and assignment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Word & Excel
- Must be able to utilize and master internal software systems
- Sense of urgency, flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Have a proactive approach to responsibilities.
- Willingness to learn
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org