Junior Graphic Designer
VIOLET GREY’s content team is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to create striking, elevated content for our site, emails, and social channels. The ideal candidate will be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, and well-versed in production and printing processes. HTML skills are a bonus, but an interest in beauty is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Design and edit images for site, social, and email use.
- Oversee product photography and retouching for VIOLETGREY.com.
- Support the production of brand content by mastering our CMS, project management, and calendar tools.
- Edit and retouch of photo and video assets.
- Assist in the art direction and production of video and photo shoots.
- Internally pitch new and cool content projects for VIOLET GREY.
- Have great taste and an on-brand design sensibility.
- Be creative, organized, detail-oriented and able to move fluidly between several projects.
- A strong visual sensibility and encyclopedic knowledge of typography, color theory, and best-in-class design practices.
- The ability to prioritize and manage completing tasks and projects.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- 2+ years of experience at a digital publisher or e-commerce brand. Beauty, fashion or luxury experience is a plus.
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com