VIOLET GREY, a luxury digital media and commerce company, is seeking a motivated Junior Designer to support Art team in the creation of assets across digital, social and other projects. The successful candidate will thrive in a deadline-driven environment, be able to work cross-functionally with other teams and have an entrepreneurial spirit. If you’re a designer with strong organizational and communication skills, can execute on a high production level and have a passion for beauty then we would love to hear from you. This position reports to the Visual Designer.
- Handle deliverables from a production standpoint, including editorial, paid social, e-commerce, and in-house marketing materials
- Assist in product photography shoots. Handle the delivery of final retouched PDP images and asset management.
- Understand file optimized for all platforms and be familiar with CMS.
- Handle the production of assets for the website and update any content from a visual standpoint as required by the Site Merchandiser.
- Contribute to the design of emails, organic and paid social media and other various brand projects with direction for Visual Designer
- Collaborate with internal teams as needed – creative, marketing, retail etc. - to execute on product, editorial and campaign requirements
- Understand the Violet Grey brand aesthetic to ensure all creative deliverables are brand appropriate.
- Stay abreast of new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these for the brand.
- Take creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience preferred, but recent graduates welcome.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge)
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines, respond positively to feedback and adapt quickly to changes
- A proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in project management tools (Google products, Slack, and Asana)
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org