CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
VIOLET GREY is a content and commerce company, capitalized on the Hollywood narrative, positioned to be the global category leader in prestige beauty.
VIOLET GREY is built on the belief that customers want to feel confident in their purchase decisions. We serve our customers with inspiration, education, and product recommendations.
We never compromise on our distinct editorial integrity. We are committed to garnering customers trust with everything we do. We are a business in which best in class permeates all aspects of our company. We measure our success by the quality of our team. We take shit seriously.
We are here to be nothing less than legendary.
What we’re looking for:
The Customer Service Associate provides support and assistance to a customer base across a variety of platforms, including email, phone, and chat (coming soon). As a Customer Service Associate, your role is to support the Customer Service Team while working to maintain relationships between departments and service the needs of the customer with the highest level of integrity. The Customer Service Associate must be empathetic, an effective communicator, and a multi-tasking guru.
- Consistently provide quick, thorough, and meaningful interactions to customers through a variety of platforms including email, phone, and chat (coming soon)
- Demonstrate accountability for achieving key operating metrics through daily performance (i.e., calls/hour, tickets/hour, AHT, first-touch-resolution, quality, CSAT, adherence, and attendance)
- Assist with escalated tickets by researching complex service issues and providing detailed information to key members of management
- Work collaboratively with other Customer Service Associates to achieve daily workload goals
- Use available tools, including NetSuite, Zendesk, Spree, Amazon Pay, PayPal, QuadPay and other technology platforms to maintain proficiency across all channels and assigned skills
- Actively participate in quality assurance reviews and performance discussions with your Supervisor to improve operating metrics and individual performance
- All other duties assigned by management
WHAT CUTS THROUGH THE NOISE
- Experience working with NetSuite, Zendesk, Spree, Amazon Pay, PayPal, and QuadPay
- Prior experience with calls, emails, and chats simultaneously
- Prior experience with cross-selling/up-selling products
- Prior experience building out and helping scale a company through streamlined processes & procedures, reporting, etc
- Understanding and desire to work for a fast-growing startup
- Knowledge of the beauty and skincare industry and products (not required)
- 3+ years of previous customer service, contact center, sales, e-commerce, or retail experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Effective interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a dynamic environment
- Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent decisions
- Customer centric attitude with stellar quality attributes in tone/demeanor/critical thinking
- Ability to work with direct supervision and work well with others at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Familiarity with contact center metrics, scorecards, and KPI’s
- Comfortable with a changing environment and being a team player at all times
Our company offers health, vision, dental, basic life, long term disability, and 401k, unlimited vacation, and paid holidays. Plus, a big employee discount on products!
VIOLET GREY, INC. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace environment
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com