Violet Grey Concierge
This position will be responsible for communicating with our customers via email, phone and social media, working closely with our brand partners and internal teams. This individual will be our voice of the customer, our customer’s advocate and do whatever it takes to solve problems and delight customers every day. The desired candidate will seek new ways to increase efficiency, B to C sales, customer engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Connect with customers should any issues arise with their products, orders, returns, delivery, or damages and determine a plan-of-action to rectify the situation.
- Respond to all customer calls and emails and field questions to the appropriate team within 24 hours of receiving.
- Manage and execute the order approval process. This includes carefully checking for fraudulent activity, duplicate purchases, and potential VIP customers.
- Manage the returns process. This includes collecting information on why it was returned, refund the customer, and put the inventory back into the correct inventory location in the system.
- Reporting all product and service related trends to management with fact-based, actionable solutions.
- Work with Marketing Team to improve customer retention, outbound/proactive outreach, and up-selling and assist in making/updating various client lists (celebrity, top customer, etc.).
- Liaison with store programming and activations closing the loop with VIPS (clienting /personal shopping)
- This position will work closely with the Merchandising Team to present the Team with information about customer satisfaction and generate ideas to better the client’s experience and needs
- Field requests from Merchandising, Warehouse, and Operations Teams
- 1-2 years of prior customer service experience, preferably at ecommerce, retail or mobile business
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Prior experience using Zen Desk and inventory management systems
- Aptitude to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team
- Shows initiative and is self-motivated
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment
- Attention to detail, and organized with accurate data entry
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com